Thursday, October 17, 2013

Update on Two Cents Demo

Hey Everybody!

I've got some news: the tracks for the demo are done! They sound excellent, and even though the setlist got changed around quite a bit, I'm pretty happy with how it's turned out.

It flows really nicely, and I think people who enjoy my music, or music like it will enjoy it.

Track listing:
1. Dreary November
2. Waking Up Blind
3. Family
4. ET Song
5. The Things I Never Tried
6. Where I Begin
7. Wonder Why
8. Stranger to the World (Acoustic)
9. Stranger to the World (Original Demo)

The only thing I'm waiting on now is the CD artwork, and I'm still trying to figure out the best (and most economical) way to sell digital copies.

Right now I'm thinking $12 will get you a physical CD and an electronic version. It'll be $8 if you just want the electronic version, or $10 if you just want to the physical version.

More info coming soon!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment