Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Update on the Recording Process

Hi All,

I finally bought the last piece of gear to complete my recording set up last weekend. Now I just have to get the tracks recorded and see if I can track down some friends to contribute their talents to this project.

Just a reminder about what I'm doing:

For several years I've been planning on recording a demo of sorts that I can sell at Feminist rallies, and to whoever is interested in my music. It's going to be called "Two Cents From A Crowded Mind." I'm planning on including 8-10 tracks, possibly more. I have an Art/Education major friend who designed the cover. The CD is going to be in a neat little recycled cardboard CD sleeve. The original "Stranger to the World" demo will be on there, and I might even do an acoustic version!

I'm planning on doing some recording tomorrow, and hopefully have most of the recording done by the time October is finished.

Fingers crossed!

-MB

No comments:

Post a Comment